aimeejo

Aimee

River Marked (Mercy Thompson, Book 6)

River Marked - Patricia Briggs I have yet to come across a Mercy book I haven't loved! Each seem so different that it is like starting a new story all over again. Each theme different. I loved that in this book we get to see more insight into Mercy's heritage and what that means exactly.

I would have loved to see Bran a bit more in this, but you know, it isn't his book. But I'd just like to reiterate just how much I love Bran. But, I love Mercy and Adam too, so I was very happy to read about the both of them and their shenanigans.

The story was great. We've dealt previously with a lot of bad guys, but none quite like this. And the help along the way was unexpected, but I loved it. I loved the idea behind it and the symbolism. This book is definitely another keeper. I can't wait for another, the ending left some promising openings for another great book!