aimeejo

Aimee

Bloodlines

Bloodlines - Richelle Mead I'm not going to lie, this was a little hard to get into at first. It actually took me until Sydney left and started up school for me to really get into the story and to stop forcing myself to read on. I loved the Vampire Academy series and wasn't so sure about this one. I liked Sydney but I wasn't sure if I would really like a series on her point of view. That being said, I'm glad I forced myself to get through the first few chapters. I think this will be a great spin off series.

Another truth. I was Team Dimitri. That being said, I'm glad to have Adrian in this series because while I still loved him in the other series, I still had hopes that he would find someone special. I'm not sure that has happened yet, but I think it has a possibility of happening in this new series.

Really, I should have known. I've read every series that Richelle Mead has out. She's the queen of cliffhangers. This also has one. While it isn't something hugely major to the story, it still left me wanting to throw the book across the room when I realized just how she ended it. But now that I've had time to cool down (okay, so I exaggerate the book throwing just a tad), I find myself eager to see what happens because of the potential explosion that will happen at the beginning of the next book. It should be good. And I can't believe how long I have to wait to find out what happens.