aimeejo

Aimee

Demonglass

Demonglass - Rachel Hawkins I loved the first book and the second was just as good. We get a lot of twists and turns in this that keep the story entertaining and interesting. I really do have to say I love Sophie's snarkiness. I think it works great for the character. It isn't overplayed or used in inappropriate situations (even though she does think about it) but enough to lighten the tension.

I do look forward to the next book, since this ended on such a huge cliffhanger. After reading, I wish I had waited for a couple more books to come out before getting to this one. Cliffhangers are not my thing. I really like to have the main story wrapped up and not wondering for months or a year to find out what happened, but I do plan on reading more. I think the story is great and has major potential so I definitely will be on the look out for the next book.