aimeejo

Aimee

Oleander House

Oleander House - Ally Blue I really liked this. It was the first paranormal book I've read that was m/m but not overly erotica. It centers around Sam who is gay, but doesn't want his new co-workers to know but ends up falling for his boss. It still had a romance aspect to it, but it centered more on the mystery. The story was very well written. I just love Ghost Hunters and I thought it was great that I could read a novel that captured the same interest as the show.

This is my first Ally Blue novel but I have to say I love the way she writes and I loved that this novel was more than just a cheap erotica novel. She gave depth to her all of her characters but most importantly to Sam. Highly recommended.