aimeejo

Aimee

Shadowfever

Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning It has been a long and agonizing wait for the final chapter in the Fever series. The wait was well worth it! The craftiness that KMM weaved the story with, I lost count of all the twists and turns. When I thought I had it figured out she managed to pull the rug out from underneath me again! It was brilliant. It is very true what others have been saying, it will not end the way you think.

This is really a great piece of workmanship. This wasn't one of those reads where you can figure out where the story is going and sit tight to enjoy the ride. This is a read where everything is called into question and as the story unfolds you are amazed at how Moning was able to blind side her readers into a twist that you couldn't have conceived. Brilliant ending. And even better, a hint that there may be other books set in the Fever series. I can't wait to see what else KMM can cook up for us!