aimeejo

Aimee

Dragon Blues

Dragon Blues - Edie Ramer Edie never ceases to amaze me! Another great book in a new series that I have high hopes for. I'm such a fan of delicious men and Noah definitely belongs on that list! I love Edie's ability to create such strong characters who can be vulnerable and human. Real in every sense.

This had a bit of a darker side to it that Edie's previous novels. Consensus? I loved it! Sexy men aside, I loved the story. It rang with bits and pieces of an old fairy tale but with a twist and an ending that isn't all to happy. But I love how the characters are able to create their own tale with a much happier outcome.

I can't express this enough. Edie is brilliant! I love her snarky characters, the humor, the sex, the incredible story and the perfect narration she is able to spin into a single novel. I was on the edge of my seat while savoring another Ramer masterpiece! This comes highly recommended!