aimeejo

Aimee

Undeniably Yours

Undeniably Yours - Shannon Stacey I'm such a sucker for romances that involve a pregnant heroine. *Content sigh* Okay, so I know this doesn't happen often in real life, but it was a beautiful story of a man stepping up and doing what he should when the unfortunate happens.

Kevin uses the term prickly for Beth throughout the book, and that is an apt description! I loved it! All the normal fears one would think someone would have when accidentally getting pregnant would go through. Independent and used to being alone, she struggles to get accustomed to no longer having a life just to herself. I thought the character felt very real.

This was my first Shannon Stacey novel, and you can bet it won't be my last! I loved her writing! The narration was fantastic. This wasn't my first baby romance, but it is definitely one of my new favorites in the category! Such a beautiful story!