aimeejo

Aimee

Training Amy (BDSM Erotica)

Training Amy (BDSM Erotica) - Anne O'Connell Hot, steamy romance! This was a bit longer than I had thought but I really enjoyed the story. I thought it well written and I will be looking into more books from this author.

I liked how the author actually kept me guessing! When I thought I had something figured out she'd totally go the other way. I really like it when the novel isn't as predictable as I thought it would be. Although I liked the book, I thought the ending was pretty abrupt, hence only 4 stars. I would have liked to see things resolved between Amy and her parents more than what we saw. I will be waiting on the next book, I really liked Kali!