aimeejo

Aimee

Ascension

Ascension - Sable Grace When I first saw this book, I thought this would be more along more common urban fantasy type vampire books. I was mistaken and I was in for one great read! While we get the regular world that is under attack, we also have two other places referred to as Below and Beyond which were very fun to explore.

What I loved about this, aside from not being a typical vampire story, is that it incorporated the Greek Gods. I love Greek Mythology and I love paranormal books that can incorporate them into the storyline. What I liked is the twist that was thrown in about a God no so often written in, and I have to give my props to the author for this! I can't wait to see how it continues in the next book. I loved Kyana and Ryker, I thought they were great characters. I loved the trouble they got into as well.

This novel had all the makings of a great story. Even better was the fact that I didn't want to put this down and it kept me engaged through the entire story. Wonderful writing! I can't wait for the next book!