aimeejo

Aimee

Wedding Bell Blues

Wedding Bell Blues - Ellie Ferguson I loved this. I'm a sucker for when the narration is really good and you can completely lose yourself in the story. This was one of those for me. I thought it was well written and very enjoyable. I didn't see the end coming completely. I saw just one tiny thing coming the rest of it really took me by surprise and I love it when I don't have it all figured out after a few chapters.

I loved the characters. I found a bit of myself in Jess and it made it fun to follow her along. Striving to prove herself completely independent, she only causes more problems for herself later. Maybe I shouldn't admit that... oh well. But I loved Jess. I loved what she was willing to put up with to help make her little sis's wedding perfect, even if it did mean wearing a horrendous dress.

What I loved most about this book was it wasn't too serious. The funny parts didn't feel over the top either. It had a great balance of story and romance. This won't be my last Ellie Ferguson book!