aimeejo

Aimee

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper Loved it! Just as good as the first! While I laughed just as much through this one as I did the last, there was still a great story to be read in this. That is what I have come to love about Molly Harper. Great story, great romance, and great snark!

I wasn't sure I'd really like Maggie, to be honest. I was rooting for Mo to show her who's boss in the first book. I can around. Fast. It didn't hurt that I had Nick to salivate over either. I thought their story was just fantastic and fun to read.

I didn't see the story going the way it did, although now I look at it and think I should have, but I still enjoyed it. Nothing is ever as it seems and I love getting lost in a book like that. I really love the covers for these books. I know a lot of people are put off by them, but really, don't be! They are fantastic books and I think the covers are perfect.