aimeejo

Aimee

Twice as Hot

Twice as Hot - Gena Showalter Stellar follow up! I loved this book! I was on pins and needles through this entire novel, straight up until the end. Gena Showalter has penned many a great novel, and this is no exception.

The story was fantastic. In the notes in the book, Gena Showalter mentioned the only thing she didn't have time to work into the first novel was if Belle really was the right one for Rome according to Lexis vision. It was a brilliant plot. I love Belle. I love just about everything about her. She's brave, loyal, caring and one badass superhero. She's also vulnerable. Since Rome had some memories stolen, we do get to see a bit of her vulnerable side.

I'm a bit saddened at the prospect that this might be it. But on Gena Showalter's site, she did say that she doesn't have anything in the works but not to count Belle out for sure. I'm hoping she doesn't either. I loved the characters and would love more in this series. We were introduced to a few more very interesting characters I would love to get to know better. I think the main character is brilliant. She's a bit flaky but knows when to put the gloves on.