aimeejo

Aimee

Plan B

Plan B - Jenny O'Connell This was a good story. I didn't really know what I was getting into, I had read The Book of Luke first and decided to get this one, even without really knowing what the premise was. I wasn't disappointed.

I found myself glued to the pages for the most part. Neither Vanessa or Reed were happy with the situation and both would have rather things stayed the same instead of change.

Vanessa seems to have hit lots of problems in this book. Not only does she have a half brother who is coming to stay with them, he's also famous. And that doesn't help when everything else hits the fan. But it was a good coming of age story and seeing Vanessa grow up a bit and make choices that would result in change (which she is terrified of) it was a book that was a pleasure to read.