aimeejo

Aimee

Entangled

Entangled - Edie Ramer, Misty Evans, Michelle Miles, Lori Brighton, Dale Mayer, Nancy Haddock, Michelle Diener, Cynthia Eden, Liz Kreger, Jennifer Estep, Allison Brennan I was really surprised when I read this anthology. It's rare for me to pick one of these up and like more than just one or two stories. But this had a really great collection of short stories. I got to read some stories from authors I've never read before and I love what I've read. Those authors have found their way onto my tbr list.There wasn't any that I hated, but there were some I loved and remember best out of all of them.

One, is Nancy Haddock's story. Phenomenal! My friends know how much I love the show, Ghost Hunters. Haddock's story was so intriguing and along the same lines that I was intrigued and pulled in. I have only read a few stories centered around ghosts and ghost hunting, but I do have to say, I love it. While it's a story that doesn't come from a series already in the works, I'm hoping that Nancy will let this become a series. It's definitely opened my eyes and I will be checking out her other works.

I'm a big fan of both Edie Ramer and Jennifer Estep. They had some great stories in this, both that go along with books they have written. A short story after Cattitude and Mythos Academy. I've only just read Touch of Frost and was squealing a bit to find a short story that follows after the first book in this anthology.

What touched me the most was, of course, the foreword. I teared up a little. The proceeds of this go to breast cancer research and all of the authors added a note after their stories with words of hope and encouragement. It's wonderful to see these authors pull together for such a cause that will hopefully help make a difference.

This is definitely worth a read. All the stories are fantastic and engaging. And the cause is worth it.