aimeejo

Aimee

Born at Midnight

Born at Midnight - C.C. Hunter I'm glad I finally gave this one a chance. I've had it on my tbr list for a while now, I kept looking at it and for some reason, always left it on the list to pick something else up. Born at Midnight was a fun read.

Going in, I knew I was going to have something to snipe about. I really do hate love triangles. I always feel like I pick the wrong guy. (I'm not telling you who I picked). I haven't taken the time to go around to the authors blog to see if this series has a number of books planned out or not, but I'm hoping that the love triangle gets cleared up.

I found the story line interesting. I liked the idea of the camp. I really did. Even more, I liked how we have to learn, along with Kylie, what she really is. And if we want to believe, even if she may not. I loved the mystery aspect and I loved how we weren't in the know when Kylie wasn't.

I'm definitely going to pick up the next book. There are a lot of great characters and great potential for this one. I am definitely glad I finally got my hands on it.