aimeejo

Aimee

Second Kiss

Second Kiss - Natalie Palmer I was completely enthralled with this one! I had kept hoping and hoping that Gemma and Jess would just turn to each other, but the journey was well worth the wait. I really loved the set up of this book.

Gemma is really emotional, she tries so hard to be brave and make new friends when Jess goes to high school, leaving her in JR High alone. I was about in tears when she realized that she would have to walk to school alone.

It had a few cringe worthy parts, but for the most part, I loved the book. I really felt for Jess and was glad that Gemma was in his life for him to talk to and to have for a support system when things don't seem to go right. I really do recommend this book to be read.