aimeejo

Aimee

Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire I feel conflicted with this one. I wasn't so sure about this one. I feel like I'm left in the middle of the road. Liking it but not liking it at the same time. I had wanted to like the romance part but that is where my conflicted feelings lie. Travis seemed so out of control through this and it actually had me worried for Abby. I wasn't sure where the line was when things would go from bad to worse.

Travis was good at the beginning. Player, ladies man, brawler. But once the romance started, red flags were all over the place. He doesn't stay completely out of control, but I did side with America though. I had hoped that Abby would have stayed away. For her own good. Travis just really set me on watch and I wasn't sure I was really able to get behind the couple when he seemed to react so badly to different things. I don't know guys. I think it just wasn't for me.