aimeejo

Aimee

Stealing Heaven

Stealing Heaven - Elizabeth Scott Elizabeth Scott books are a lot like potato chips. You can't stop with just one! I had a marathon weekend of her books and the more I read, the more I needed to get my hands on more. Stealing Heaven was another hit, one I couldn't put down until I had read every last word.

I really liked the premise of this one. It made for such a fantastic read that keeps the reader on their toes. Sydney, aka Danielle, was such a great character. I instantly fell for her. She had such hopes of a normal life, one where she didn't have to steal from people she made friends with and to skip town after each job. Danielle's mom was something else. I was fascinated and at the same time, sad for her daughter. The things she did!

The romance was brilliant! The obstacles that were in their way! It made for such a great read that kept me on my toes on how things would play out. Since Danielle had to hide everything from this guy she was growing more and more fond of. It made for a really fun story!