aimeejo

Aimee

Happy Birthday to Me Again

Happy Birthday to Me Again - Brian  Rowe This was a little hard to rate. I liked the first book but I wasn't so sure about this one when I realized everything was going in the opposite direction as last time. As in, Cameron is now aging backwards. I'm glad it is a trilogy and has a plan for the series. When I wasn't feeling to great about where the story was going, it actually made me feel better knowing that the series had a direction and in the next book, we should see something pretty great stuff.

Things seemed a little harder as Cameron aged backwards. Getting shorter, finding clothes that might fit his new, smaller body all while trying to find his missing girlfriend. It was obvious something was up but I wasn't sure how it all fit into the story.

Mostly, I think it was the ending that left me feeling a little weird. In the previous book, we didn't get a cliffhanger, but in this one, we get two very big cliffhangers. Maybe it was the glimpse of the impending doom and not having the next book to read and see what happens or just the massive scale that things have been taken to. But, I do look forward to finishing the trilogy.