aimeejo

Aimee

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You - Ally Carter I don't know why I kept putting off this series, I loved the Heist Society series and I knew this would be just as great or even better. This was a really fun story. I love the idea behind it and I was quickly drawn to the story and to the characters.

I loved Cammie and her friends Liz and Bex. I wasn't so sure about Macey at first, but in the end I came to love her as well. It was interesting to see Cammie going through spy school and finally meeting her first boy. I felt so bad for Cammie, since obviously she couldn't tell him who she was and what she does. It really made you feel for Cammie and her not so normal upbringing.

This was a great, light read that kept me entertained. It's well worth reading.