aimeejo

Aimee

Ditched: A Love Story

Ditched: A Love Story - Robin Mellom This was one heck of a roller coaster ride. In a good way. I was able to relate to Justina fast and I was really pulling for her as she told her tale of her Prom night. It was a fun a read, that leads the reader through everything that happened to Justina, watch everything unfold in flash back retelling of her troubled night.

Every time that Justina pointed out a new stain (I really loved the picture references that started out the story!) I had a hard time not cringing. I really like Ian and so I was hoping through the entire telling that Justina had been wrong about him, that he wouldn't truly ditch her. But as the night went on, and the more trouble she got in, I really felt bad for her as she floundered her way through the night that was supposed to be a special one.

There has been very few endings that have left me as happy as this one. When everything seemed lost and hopeless, something comes up that just melts something on the inside. When I finished, I let out a satisfied sigh. The hopeless romantic in me thought it had the perfect ending. Just a joy to read all around.