aimeejo

Aimee

The Ghost and the Goth

The Ghost and the Goth - Stacey Kade This sat on my shelf for a while. I was on the fence about whether I would really enjoy it or not. But I'm glad I finally picked it up. I really liked Will. I even liked Alona, if you can believe it.

I really liked the mystery aspect of this. I really did not see that ending coming! But it was really good. Will struggles with trying to do everything well enough to graduate and to avoid being locked in a padded cell with the key thrown away. I'm not going to lie, I had a love/hate relationship with that aspect of the book. It was a really great conflict for Will that left me rooting for him all the way.

Alona really pulled through in this. I wasn't sure she would. But I did like her role. I even felt sorry for her after everything that she reveals to Will about her past life. I'm pretty excited to pick up the next book and see where the story goes from there.