aimeejo

Aimee

The Accidental TV Star

The Accidental TV Star - Emily  Evans I'll admit, I forgot all about Marissa after reading the first book. She was the girl that barely had any face time in the first book, The Accidental Movie Star. I saw this book, The Accidental TV Star and did a double take. I read the first book last summer and I really loved it. I finished it and have even reread it a few times, as it's a great book to read when you have time to sit and drink a cup of coffee while visiting characters you love. The second book was not a disapointment whatsoever.

I saw this in my recommendation and thought, "Hey! I bet.... Yup! This is by the same author." Ms. Evans, I apologize that I didn't recognize your name right away. I won't make that mistake a second time. I was so excited when I came across this and bought it instantly (don't you love technology?). And as I first started reading, it slowly came back to me. "That's right! Ash's friend from the first book, with the crazy food experiments." And let me tell you, this book had me hooked in no time, same as the first.

Ms. Evans, I really hope you continue more with these books. I really enjoyed the second book and I'm really glad that it happened to show up in my recommendations as I would have been sorely upset to have missed this little gem for a few years before realizing what a dope I was to have missed it.

This is a feel good romantic comedy. The good stuff. It's worth the money I spend on it and more.