aimeejo

Aimee

Just For Now

Just For Now - Rosalind  James So, I've totally read this out of order. This was featured in a discount ebook email notice. I thought, for 99ยข I'd give it a try. And I'm glad I did. I was charmed by this book. I tend to hit a snag when it comes to romance novels. I love to see the relationship develop instead of just having tons of sex scenes that try to detract from the fact there really isn't much of an actual story. Just For Now had a fun and engaging story.

I admit, this was my first book that featured a rugby team. I've read others about soccer, football and such, but never rugby. And I felt it didn't hurt the story with my complete ignorance to the sport. Nor did the fact that I had skipped the first two books. It reads as a stand alone just fine. I was intrigued to learn about rugby along side Jenna, as her two charges educated her about her new boss. If I ever come across a match, I just may sit down to watch.

New Zealand is one of those magical places that I think just about anyone would love to visit. So I really enjoyed reading a book that let me visit such a far off place. Even better, the author has spent quite a bit of time in the country she's writing from and it shines through the novel.

For some, the romance might take too long to develop. If your looking for instant sexual gratification, this may not be for you. However, if you want to be swept off your feet and wooed by the best of them, give this a try.