aimeejo

Aimee

Making Chase (The Chase Brothers, Book 4)

Making Chase (The Chase Brothers, Book 4) - Lauren Dane As I read I was feeling like something was off, and I think with this novel I figured out what was bugging me. The fights. They are over so quickly, it feels like the Brady Bunch, how they apologize so quickly and it's over and everything is great again. The brothers, the couples, the only ones that seem to last is whoever is being 'chased'. I know not all arguments will last and be drawn out but others would be harder to get over in just a few seconds like what happened throughout this series.

Also, this isn't a very guy friendly book. What I mean is, the guy is always in the wrong. In this book Matt got upset when Tate kept something from him and he was hurt. Like he should have been. But he was made out to be the bad guy. I was waiting for the girl to have to deal with the thought of losing a Chase brother when they mess up, but the guys always end up the bad guy. It wasn't so obvious in the previous books, but this one had me scratching my head.