aimeejo

Aimee

Drink Deep

Drink Deep - Chloe Neill This was a hard book to rate. So much has happened in the last part of the previous book so I dug into this one with reservation. I knew something was up, along with everyone else, I just wasn't sure how everything would be dealt with. And that is what made it hard to rate.

There is a lot that happens in this book. I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with the new storyline, but I will have to see here it goes in the next book. *Major Cliffhanger Alert!!* I wasn't sold on either ending (you'll understand when you read both parts). One felt too easy, the other left me wanting to hit my head upside a brick wall.

The story itself, was interesting. I'm not going to lie, I love Merit. I love this character and as much as I hate the cliffhanger to this one and the last book, I will probably keep reading and keep hoping the best for Merit. While the endings left me a little unsatisfied, I enjoyed the mystery (maybe not so much the outcome) of the book.