aimeejo

Aimee

A Fistful of Charms

A Fistful of Charms - Kim Harrison I'm liking this series more and more with each book, but unlike the previous books so far, this put me in a very melancholy mood. It had an underline sadness as they talked about Jenks' life expectancy. I really enjoy this character and I hope to see him in plenty of books.

The story was a good one. I really didn't like Nick after the last book and it turned to hate after this one. But it will be interesting to see what happens with him, if he shows up, in the next books. I thought it was interesting about how different packs were after Rachel to challenge her to get David to play nice with his own kind. I think this should get very interesting later on.

I really am enjoying these books. They are some of the best ones I have read. I think Harrison has created such a great cast of characters that really help bring the story to life instead of words just written on paper.