aimeejo

Aimee

Giving Chase

Giving Chase - Lauren Dane I was a bit hesitant to read another novel from Lauren Dane. I just couldn't get into her werewolf series and was wondering if this would be the same. I'm not fond of the mating heat (ie, forced attraction) and wasn't sure I would like a romance from her, but I'm glad I took the chance! She crafted a wonderful romance.

I liked how she crafted this story. This is not another romance that just features a stalker, this is one where we get to know the stalker long before the romance really gets going and it was a very well crafted storyline, even though we knew who he was the entire time.

The only reason why I didn't give this 5 stars was because of the narration. I liked how she wrote, but it caught me off guard and I had to go back a couple times to figure out where it switched from him to her and vice versa. A few places it I didn't notice, but others had me really confused until I figured out that it changed.