aimeejo

Aimee

Six Moon Summer

Six Moon Summer - S.M. Reine I love werewolf books. I loved this one, go figure, but I also loved that it was completely different from other YA paranormal books I have read about wolves. This took on a completely different creation story. It's harder to find, where werewolves are the evil creatures in books, so I loved this. I also loved that there was hope for Rylie. That her fate wasn't fixed.

This had some romance to it, not enough to overpower the paranormal mystery that is going on, but enough to balance out some of the harsher realities in the book. I loved the narration. Rylie was such a great character to follow as I got to see her change from who she was to what she could be.

This was a fantastic werewolf tale from debut author SM Reine. I am excited to continue the series and it shows great promise. Packed with tons of adventure, teen angst, touch of romance and twisted with paranormal, it makes for a perfect read!