aimeejo

Aimee

Forget You

Forget You - Jennifer Echols This was my first Jennifer Echols novel, and I'm making sure it won't be my last. This was fantastic! This had some heartbreaking moments in it that made me tear up a little through the book. Zoey hasn't had it easy. Even worse, she's been forced to keep it secret, or else.

I kept rooting for Zoey and Doug. I liked Doug so much better than Brandon. I kept yelling at my book because I wanted her with Doug so bad. Loved the tension, I even loved how loyal Zoey was, even if what she wanted wasn't want she currently had.

The story was good. Zoey spent her time trying to regain her memory of that one night after the crash, lost somewhere along the highway. Watching her struggle to put it all together, trying to be sneaky about asking questions of that night, while avoiding letting her dad know how much of her memory was really gone was a great storyline. I love dramas every now and then, this was a good one. Not over the top, not cheesy, but a well written story.