aimeejo

Aimee

Hereafter

Hereafter - Tara Hudson I don't tend to read many ghost novels. This is one of the better ones I have read though. Loved the premise and I loved the way Tara Hudson set up her ghost world. Highly entertaining read. Full of adventure, mystery, romance and ghosts.

What I really loved about this novel, was how the ghosts were set up. They can't walk through walls, float, people can't walk through them but tend to avoid where the ghost is on their own. They can't feel, smell, but they can see and hear. I thought it was well planned out, instead of just winging it and it made the story more enjoyable.

I liked the romance between Amelia and Joshua. I'm not sure how it will all work out, since Amelia is still a ghost, but I did enjoy their romance. I was intrigued with Eli and his job. He was a creepy character, and I enjoyed watching the mystery unravel about him and what he really does as I read on. It made the novel really exciting.

This was an easy and enjoyable read. I was glad I won it from Goodreads and I'm glad I can add it to my shelf. If I hadn't won it, I would have definitely bought it. You should definitely check this book out.

*Book won through GoodReads First Reads Program*