aimeejo

Aimee

Splitsville.com

Splitsville.com - Tonya Kappes Splitsville.com was a very interesting story. I kinda liked how Olivia was living a double life, as she didn't want people to know that she was the one behind the internet site that broke up with someone for the right price. But it seems to have gotten her in trouble anyway. Very imaginative story!

I liked the mystery. I actually didn't see the ending coming, as I thought I had it all figured out already, along with Olivia. But it was a fun read, as I joined Olivia on her mission to clear not only her name but others of murder. The premise was very interesting and the execution of the story was great.

I like stories like this mixed in with the heavy paranormal books I read. It helps break up the genre. Olivia can see auras and finally starts to use it to help someone out. It does look like this might be turned into a series, which would make for a great read. The ending definitely left room for more. Definitely worth the read! Tonya Kappes is definitely worth putting on your list to read! Splitsville.com was a great adventure!