aimeejo

Aimee

Yours to Keep

Yours to Keep - Shannon Stacey A perfect addition to the Kowalski series! I loved Sean and Emma. I thought was written amazingly to include the cousins in the story, to add them to the others we've read and grown to love! I was hooked from the very start!

I really thought Sean and Emma were written perfectly for each other. They are both stubborn, hard working, family oriented people. The premise was just awesome. Cat (Emma's Grandmother) came for a whole month to visit Emma and her fake fiance. Oh, the trouble those two get themselves into! It was just so much fun to read.

This series is one of my favorites, I have yet to read one that isn't amazing. I love the Kowalski family. They are just a riot! I love Aunt Mary and Uncle Leo, aka mom and dad in the previous ones, Mary is just a spit fire and keeps her family in line. Another charming romance for the Kowalski's! I can't wait to read more, hopefully a lot more, from the Kowalski family and Shannon Stacey!