aimeejo

Aimee

Magic Hands

Magic Hands - Jennifer Laurens I liked how we get to see Cort's side of this and his unusual job. I think the setting for this was really interesting, putting a jock into a female dominated work place. And then getting to see the true side of those girls he thought were hot. Turns out, he has a lot to learn about his female friends.

I'm not sure I really liked Rachel's stance on relationships. I don't feel it felt real, the breaking of her barriers while Cort tries to court her. She had her moments though, where I really liked her, but there were times I wasn't sure I really wanted Cort to keep trying with her.

I really like Jennifer Laurens and took a chance on this. I still think it is worth a read but the story felt short and maybe a little rushed. But it was still a good read. I love the way Laurens writes and this won't be my last book from her.