aimeejo

Aimee

As I Wake

As I Wake - Elizabeth Scott I really love Elizabeth Scott. She really has some great YA Romances out there. I really wanted to love this one, but in the end, I just wasn't feeling it. Going into the book, I had read a few conflicting reviews. I decided to try it anyway. I'm not sorry in the least for buying it and trying it out, it just wasn't my favorite.

This is not like any of the previous romance novels at all. Maybe that is why I didn't love it. We get a mystery of just what is going on and why Ava doesn't seem to be going back to the way she was. Once I found out everything that Ava does, I started to skim. The book lost it's hold on me pretty quickly.