aimeejo

Aimee

Getting Rid Of Bradley

Getting Rid Of Bradley - Jennifer Crusie I bought this quite a while ago on the recommendation from a friend. And it sat there, waiting patiently for me. I don't know what took me so long to finally pick it up and actually read it, but I highly enjoyed the story.

This was pretty stinkin' funny. I laughed quite a bit. Lucy and Zack were just two fantastic main characters that had me giggling. I even loved the kids, aka, the dogs. Even they brought in a huge amount of entertainment.

Okay, so it isn't all giggles, there is an actual mystery going on. What I liked about this is the mystery of it all. Things aren't as they seem and as time goes on Lucy starts to think that all that is happening isn't as harmless as she previously thought. Even better, the investigation brings Zack and Lucy together, even if that isn't where they had wanted to be.

I highly recommend this! Pretty darn cute and a great story to get lost in.