aimeejo

Aimee

Deliver Me

Deliver Me - Farrah Rochon I'm surprised by how well this was written. It had a great story that held me up until the "ending". Like most romance novels, there is usually something that gets between the couple and the story plays out a resolution. Only, I felt like this one skipped the resolution and the heroine just gave in without trying to get any sort of explanation. For such a good story, this ending really knocked the book down quite a few pegs. What could have been a great book turned into just an okay one.

The rest of the story, whoever, was great. There was a good development for the brothers and for Eli's family. I liked the romance and even the little obstacles that popped up. We even get a small side story of another couple (a well established couple) going through problems, while at first I thought this would get in the way, but it made the book a bit more charming.

This is worth the read, just watch out for the ending. Hopefully the ending works for others in a way it failed me.